Before the shoot
- I would be happy to meet with you in person to discuss what you are looking for and to answer any questions you may have. This may also be done via phone.
- Once you are ready to book your session, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the session date and time. This amount will be applied to the balance on your final invoice. In the rare event that the date needs to be changed, due to weather, I will contact you that day and we will pick a new date that works for us all.
- I require a signed photography contract.
- I require a signed release for portfolio and social media advertising purposes.
During the shoot
- We will meet at the agreed upon location at the agreed upon time. Most outdoor sessions will be before 10 am and after 4 pm. Studio sessions may be scheduled any time of the day.
- You may bring several outfits to change into. Wear something you feel comfortable in. Try to stay away from too much black or pure white as well as strong patterns and logos. Colors are great, as are textures. Scrafs, hats and other props are always welcome.
- Your remaining session fee will be due at the end of the shoot.
After the shoot
- I will delete unflattering images immediately such as closed eyes, unflattering lighting, blurriness, etc.
- I will review all images taken, but will only give the client access to the best ones based on my assessment of the images and on what the client requested.
- All images given to clients will be edited.
- Once the pictures are ready, I will send you a time-limited link to the gallery of proofs for you to look at and decide which pictures you want to order. If you prefer, you may also schedule a meeting at my studio to go through the images to help you order.
- For senior portraits, I will send the digital file of the picture of your choice to the school by the due date.
- Once payment is made in full I will order the prints you requested and make available any high-resolution digital images you purchased.
- I accept secure credit card payments in person or via phone as well as online payments through PayPal.
- You will receive an invoice via e-mail for all items purchased, including the session fee.
- WA sales tax will be calculated based on the invoice total.